Frequently asked questions.
Here are some common questions about Club Supercore.
How do I register with Supercore?
- On the Bookings page (located in Hamburger menu), press on sign in button.
- Next, press on: create a new account.
- Enter your details and click on create account.
- Agree to terms and conditions and submit.
How can I buy Supercore credits?
- After registration, you can buy credits.
- Go to the prices page, choose the bundle you want to buy, by pressing on the buy now button.
- Make an EFT payment and send the proof of payment to email@example.com
- Once we loaded your credits on your profile, you can book classes on the Bookings page.
How do I book my first class?
- Once you have registered and bought credits, you can book your first class.
- On the bookings page, click on a class you want to attend and create a new reservation.
- NB You have to sign in on the Bookings page to make a reservation.
What if I need to cancel my session?
Should you need to cancel your session, please be aware that Club Supercore operates a 24 hour cancelation policy. Please note, your account will not be re-credited if you should cancel outside the 24 hour period.
How long are my credits valid for?
Credits are valid for 1-10 months from the date of purchase, depending on bundle size.
View Prices page to see expiry time frames for different bundles.
Do I need to be fit for a workout?
All fitness levels are welcome.
How often should I train at Supercore?
Minimum twice per week and optimally 3 or more times per week for best results.
What should I wear?
- Wear comfortable training clothes.
- We recommend stretch pants or shorts and a t-shirt or sports top.
- Training takes place either barefoot or in socks.
- Please bring along a towel
Are there change rooms and showers?
YES. The bathrooms are right next to the studio.
Showers are in the bathrooms, one floor up from the studio.
Can I do 1-1 personal training at Supercore?
Yes, you can, contact us for availabilty and pricing.
Can I attend a class if I am pregnant?
If you have been training regulary before becoming pregnant, you are welcome to participate in regular classes until the end of your 2nd trimester. From your third trimester, you are able to continue training by taking Supercore 1-1 personal training sessions.
To continue training at Supercore when pregnant, please fill out our Pregnancy consent form at the studio.
Following the birth of your baby, once you have had your 6-week check-up with your doctor, we’ll be delighted to welcome you back to the studio to help you get your body back after delivery.